TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of this site implies acceptance of the terms and conditions presented below. We recommend that you read carefully all the terms and conditions in order to use the site in the best conditions.
Represents the person who accesses the site, for private or professional purposes and who has accepted the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of this site, thus fulfilling all the requirements of the registration process.
Represents the use of the SITE in a manner contrary to the practice in the field, the regulations and legislation in force or in any other way that may cause damage to our company.
USE OF THE SITE
The information published on our site is information of general interest about our company, the products sold by it, as well as other information considered by our company to be of interest to users. The information is made available to users free of charge. Our company is the owner of all intellectual property rights over the site, respectively over its design and content. The user has the obligation to respect all the intellectual property rights of our company, provided by the legislation in force. The user undertakes to access and use the site for purposes and means that do not constitute an abusive use.
Our company does not assume responsibility for the descriptions of the products presented in the virtual store. However, great efforts have been made to minimize any errors that may arise from the electronic or manual editing of the information presented.Our company reserves the right to complete and modify any information on the site.
Our company is not responsible for the damages created as a result of the non-functioning of the site as well as for those resulting from the impossibility of accessing certain links published on the site.
The maximum value of the Company's obligations towards any client in case of non-delivery or improper delivery is the value of the amounts collected by the Company from the respective client.
- Warranties and availability of products
The products purchased through the site benefit from the usual guarantee of each product. Our company does NOT guarantee the stock availability of the displayed products, reason for which the company will have the right not to partially or fully deliver a certain order if certain products no longer appear in the current offer of the supplier or are not available for other reasons ( momentary lack of stock, depletion of edition, etc.). If the prices or other details regarding the products were displayed incorrectly, including due to the fact that they were entered incorrectly in the database, our company reserves the right to cancel the delivery of that product and to notify the customer as soon as possible. time about the error, if the delivery has not yet been made.
All products are original! They come accompanied by the invoice and the fiscal receipt, issued by our company.
ANY ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF ANOTHER USER OR TO MODIFY THE CONTENT OF THE SITE, OR TO AFFECT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVER ON WHICH THE SITE RUNS WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ATTEMPT OF FRAUD OF YOUR SITE. TO THOSE WHO HAVE TRIED THIS FACT.
The entire content of the site, including images, texts, animations, programs, scripts and any other data, is the property of our company and is protected according to the Copyright Law and the laws on intellectual and industrial property rights. The use without the written consent of our company of any of the elements listed above is punished according to the laws in force. To report issues related to intellectual property rights, please contact us in writing by filling out a contact form.
Any dispute between Customers and the Company will be settled amicably. If the conflict has not been settled amicably, the Romanian courts have jurisdiction.
- Personal data
The information of the users of the site is confidential and can only be used for commercial communications with its partners. Any specific data regarding the situation and condition of the products can be obtained by contacting us online, at the coordinates contained in this site.
On our site, the user is responsible for all activities that occur by accessing the account and personal password. Our company cannot be held responsible for errors caused by the user's negligence regarding the security and confidentiality of his account and password.
For a better understanding of these clauses, please also consult Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- Security of personal data and information
The personal data entered by the buyer will be used by the Company only for the stated purpose of this site. The information in the order form is necessary to send you the order confirmation, the delivery of the ordered products, the announcement of the ongoing promotions, etc., in no case will they be provided to a third party.
The company guarantees the confidentiality of certain information. These data do not physically exist on the servers running the site, they being accessible only by the authorized personnel of the Company through the internal network. Each user has the right to see only his own personal data that he has entered.
The site uses security measures against the loss, alteration or misuse of information that is under the control of the Company. In case of loss of information caused by errors of the software with which the site is designed and hosted, the Company does not assume any responsibility.
Our company does not request from its Clients or Users by any means of communication (e-mail / telephone / SMS / etc) information regarding confidential data, accounts / bank cards or personal passwords.
The customer assumes full responsibility for disclosing his confidential data to a third party.
Our company declines any responsibility, in the situation in which a client would be / is prejudiced in any form by a third party that would claim that it is / represents our interests.
The client will inform our company about such attempts, using the contact details.
Our company does not promote SPAM. Any customer who has explicitly provided their email address on the site may opt to deactivate the customer account related to this email address.
The communications made by our company by electronic means of distance communication (ie e-mail) contain the complete and compliant identification data of the sender or links to them, at the date of transmission of the content.
The following purposes achieved or not will be considered an attempt to defraud the Site. Our company reserves the right to initiate criminal proceedings against the person or persons who attempted, or achieved, this purpose (s):
- to access the data of any type of another Client by using an account or by any other method.
- to alter or modify the content of the Site or any correspondence sent in any way by our Company to the Client - to affect the performance of the server / servers on which the site runs to access or disclose to any third party who does not have the necessary legal authority, the content sent by any means by our company to the Customer when he is not the legitimate recipient of the content.
Our company publishes on the site the complete and correct identification and contact data by the Client or Member.
By using the contact form or the service present on the site, the Member or the Client allows our company to contact him by any available means including the electronic means.
The partial or complete completion of the contact form and its sending does not represent in any way a commitment on the part of our company to contact the Member or the Client.
Accessing the site, using the information presented within it, visiting the pages or sending e-mails or notifications addressed to our company is done electronically, by telephone, or any other means of communication available to the Member or Client and our company, considering -so it consents to the receipt of notifications from our company electronically and / or by telephone, including communications by e-mail or through announcements on the site.
Our company reserves the right not to respond to all requests of any kind, received by any means of communication (electronic, telephone, etc.).
- Newsletter and alerts
When the Member or the Client creates an Account on the Site, accepting the Terms and Conditions of the site, he has the right to express or not his agreement regarding the receipt of newsletters and / or alerts from our company.
The waiver of receiving newsletters and / or alerts by the Member or Client can be made at any time:
- Using the specially designed link in any newsletters and / or alerts received.
- By changing your acceptance to receive newsletters and / or alerts and using pages in restricted areas, by using the Account.
- By contacting our company, in accordance with the contact information, and without any subsequent obligation of any party to the other or without any party being able to claim damages from the other.
Waiver of receipt of newsletters and / or alerts does not imply waiver of acceptance of the document.
Our company reserves the right to select the persons to whom it will send newsletters and / or alerts as well as the right to remove from its database any Member or Client who has previously expressed consent to receive newsletters and / or alerts, without no subsequent commitment from our company, or any prior notification thereof.
Our company will not include in newsletters and / or alerts sent to the Member or the Client, any other advertising material in the form of content that refers to a third party that is not a partner of our company, at the time of sending the newsletters and / or or alerts.
Our company collects personal data and special data (CNP), on the pages of its Sites, only with the voluntary consent of the Member or the Client, for the following purposes:
- validation, shipping and invoicing of orders to it;
- solving cancellations or problems of any kind related to an order or a contract, to the services or products purchased by it; - to ensure his access to the service;
- sending newsletters and / or periodic alerts, in exclusively electronic format;
- contacting him, at his voluntary request;
- contacting him, in matters of Customer Relations;
- statistical purposes
For the creation of the account, the Personal Numeric Code is mandatory only for the Members or Clients taxable persons within the meaning of the Fiscal Code art. 155 lit. f).
By creating the Account, each Member or Client has expressed his consent for our company to collect and manage his personal data, under the conditions and in compliance with the provisions of Law 677/2001.
The right to access data
Any Member or Client has the right to obtain from our company, upon request and free of charge for one request per year, the confirmation that the data concerning him are or are not processed by him.
The right to intervene on the data Any Member or Client has the right to obtain from our company, through a written request, signed and dated, free of charge:
- where appropriate, the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data the processing of which does not comply with the law, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data; a contact form
- as the case may be, the transformation into anonymous data of the data whose processing is not in accordance with the law;
If you have any questions or suggestions about our company, please contact us by filling out a contact form Any comments, questions, feedback, ideas, suggestions or other communications or information about or related to the www.altmod.ro website , its functionality or improvement will remain the property of our company.
- Return of products
The customer can request the return of the products in the following situations:
- 1. The packages show severe damage;
- 2. The products were delivered / invoiced incorrectly. Delivery of products other than those requested must be reported immediately, and the Consumer will refuse receipt. The consumer can request its return for replacement, and if the product is no longer in stock, he can opt for replacement or full refund of the value. If you agree to the replacement with a product of a higher value, you will pay the difference, respectively if the value is lower, you will receive a partial refund up to the value of the replacement product. Return and shipping costs for the replacement product, if any, are borne by the customer.
- 3. The products have manufacturing defects;
- 4. The products have erroneously ordered sizes by the Customer;
- 5. The consumer has the right to notify the trader in writing that he renounces the purchase, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 14 calendar days from receiving the product. Also, in accordance with art. 7 para. 1 of Government Ordinance 130/2000, the Customer has the right to unilaterally terminate the distance contract, within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product / products, without penalties and without invoking any reason. In this case, the direct costs of returning the products will fall, according to the law, to the Client.
- 6. If the replacement is agreed with a product of a higher value, the customer will pay the difference, respectively if the value is lower, he will receive a partial refund up to the value of the replacement product. Return and shipping costs for the replacement product, if any, are borne by the customer.
- 7. The costs regarding the return of a product in case of giving up the purchase are the following: 10 lei for orders in Bucharest, 15 lei for orders outside Bucharest. In case of fully returned orders that benefited from free shipping, the return costs are 20 lei. These costs will be deducted from the value of the returned product.
- 8. The costs regarding the exchange of a product for reasons exclusively related to the seller are borne by the customer, the exchange fee being 20 lei.
- 9. Return payments are processed after receiving the returned product within a maximum of 7 working days, in the bank account specified by the customer.
- Give up buying
The consumer has the right to notify the trader in writing that he renounces the purchase, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 14 working days from receiving the product. The customer will be able to request the change of the product, within 14 calendar days from the date of receiving the package, without penalties and without invoking a reason. In case of requesting another product, the price difference will be paid, if the product is more expensive. If the customer opts for a cheaper product, the price difference will not be refunded. Our company will send the requested product in exchange only after the Customer has returned the product originally purchased. Reimbursement of the value of the product or, as the case may be, its replacement, will be made within 30 days from the return. Refund or, as the case may be, the replacement of the products without penalties and without invoking a reason, can be performed in the following conditions: if the products have a seal, it must not be opened - the product must be returned sealed; the condition of the purchased products must be the same as when they were received. The products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged.
These provisions apply according to OG 130/2000, in case of purchasing products from this site using remote communication techniques. The customer has the right to opt only once for the return / replacement of a product under the conditions of art. 4 paragraph 1 letter b) of OG 130/2000. In all cases of return / replacement of the products as a result of giving up the purchase, the return / replacement costs are borne by the customer. Repeated discontinuation of the purchase may be considered an abuse.
Depending on the client's behavior, our company reserves the right to select its clientele.
NOTE: In any case of return of the products, they must be in the same condition, in the original box, with the labels intact and together with all the documents that accompanied it (invoice, warranty certificates, etc.). When placing an online order on the site, the Customer declares that he has read and fully agrees with the above. Acceptance of these terms and conditions gives rise to a genuine contract between the parties, applying the clauses of the Civil and Commercial Code.